SEE LESS.

DO MORE.

Established in 2014

Together with
The Coca-Cola

Company in order to create

a new, more effective way to

engage with the Israeli

ecosystem.

Startups are pulled,

not pushed

There are roughly 100M new startups a year. We make sure that your time isn’t wasted on endless reviews - startups can’t apply to the program; they are referred according to the partners’ business needs.

hands-on approach

We don’t do match making. We work with you closely throughout the program to make sure that the chosen startup isn’t just being tested but brings you maximum value.

custom-made solution

Every step of the program is customized to the partner’s processes, needs and culture, combining our knowledge and methodology with your strengths and expertise.

14aebe2e-5791-4dcd-8e64-e1def93bb0ec_edi

WE'RE HERE TO MAKE SURE THINGS GET DONE.

80% of our alumni startups are active and growing

70% chance to conduct POC and a 30% chance to sign a service agreement

40% of our startups continue working with our partners today